Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Setting in.... Chapter 1.0

The first thing that Joan did when she move into her new house was take a nice shower....

 WHAT DO YOU MEAN A NICE SHOWER? That shower was freezing cold!
Well I did the best I could Joan, be nicer will you. *mean face*





Oh look the newspaper was drop off

"I don't really care, I rather read a book."
Well as you can see she is no help. Joan really loves reading the books though. I think she is going turn into a book thorough. Soon she  was force to put down the book because in her wishes it was showing she wanted to take a writing class and I was hoping there would be discounted classes in there for her sakes... >>




The search for discounted classes in writing was a failure, so I end up just sending her there with the hopes of starting her ltw that she wanted to achieve.



While Joan was inside the building for the writing class she took the chance towards applying for the jourialism career to as it had been roll in her careers as something she wanted to do in her lifetime.
I DON'T REALLY LIKE THIS MUCH WRITING *hand cramps*
This is not my fault, your the one who wanted a writing career *snickers evilly*


So like I have a really nice home... That's new. Yeah *smiles big*
So anyways before joan could make a real fool of herself, I send her home since she was showing signs of tireness and hungry in her stomach.I think the next line of pictures don't really need much saying.










Soon she had fix some yummy mac and cheese. She must have found it very yummy for the plate was all squeaky clean at the end of the meal. Deciding that it was time for bed she wash her dishes.
Wait? What do you mean wash the dishes, do I really have to do this. *weird look on her face....*
[Man do I love that lamp....]







After she did a double checking around of not forgetting any dishes Joan decided it was time to end her first day, and it was a long day indeed. She had work to look forward to the next day and she was thankful that it was at least a job that she could sleep in a couple extra hours.
She better be getting some cash so I can upgraded her house a bit sometime in the future.




The end of chapter 1.0 :)... I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter, I will have the second chapter out very soon ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment