Monday, October 24, 2011

Ramos - Introduction 1

Meet Joan Ramos :) 


She is the lady of the legacy and who will be the first generation mom :) In her past she has been a runaway teenager who just wants to be on her own and was always found until now. She has finally grown up towards a young adult and set out on her own towards the lovely city of bridgeport away from her crazy family and hope to start her own family someday her own way.
Her lifetime wish:
To be a successful Illustrious Author
Her traits are:
-Family Oriented
-Great Sense of Humor
-Insane
-Kelpo
-Childish


The first looks of her first lot

**** where is my lot you writer?


Now when she first arrived on the lot her eyes widen with shock as she look up at the narrtor:
Where am I suppose to exactly sleep?
I would just laugh at her as she looks at me with the insane looks on her face and tell her to be patient, I haven't even got a chance to build it yet. She would just give me a shrug thou and laugh sorta of crazy as she began talking to herself....



Yes it is a bit tiny for the moment....

 I'm supposed to live in there?
Yes.... yes you are. This is your house until you actually make me some money to build a better house with.
Okay... Whatever person




Where is my teddy bear?
  Hey now, I was being serious in that picture! I want my teddy bear.
You left that behind when you ran away from your parents in your last house remember?
Oh wait.... Hey now!! Where did you find that out *mumbles under her breath* Can we just get on with the story please?
Soon.... as I finish up your introduction.... Which is now I believe.




:D Hope you enjoy the funny entertainment in the introduction. I will be adding more funny stuff as we go along the chapters!   

No comments:

Post a Comment