Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chapter 1.1 - Let's go Journeying!

 Hello all you wonderful fans and people alike :) Welcome back to the Ramos Legacy. ^^
We are happy to introduced yet another chapter of Joan Ramos, who we last left off in bed. Let's see how this shall continue eh ;)
Reminder to all, Joan's words will appear in purple when she has something extreme to say :) And please let me know if this is annoying, I can always change it up I guess if I need to. Like now: This is boring, let's move on with how I travel to China. ^^ *giggles extreme*

Ah what a beauitful sunrise :) To bad Ms. Ramos is sleeping in bed still.
So we last left our young adult in the city of bridgeport sleeping in her bed where it was somewhat comfort for her for the moment. She better be happy at least I put a roof over her head.
So while looking thorough her wishes as she slept I notice that she had a wish to travel aboard somewhere, so what else do I do but send her on a little journey.



P.S..... THIS THING SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME WHEN IT SHOW UP!




Shortly after Joan had woke up that day, she had a urge to go and visit someone.

So Joan hop in a cab and headed off down the streets of bridgeport till she arrived at her friends place.



Yeah.... it's the same guy. He offer her a horse to adopt but she refused sadly :// Maybe someday we'll get some animals roaming around our place.

Boy am I poop.... can I go to bed now?
Naw :) I have big plans for you girly, and it's not going home today.
Wait.... What are you planning to do with me? *scared face comes over her*
Oh come on it'll be fun!!



I get a crack out of this every time it happens...




So you have arrived in the awesome land of China :).... And yeah nice looks
Why thank you :) I love changing my clothes so much, I can never decide what to wear.
Thats great for you.....

 
Staring at the sign for a bit

Hum, wonder what type of mischief I could get up to here. [This is when the rolls starting getting a bit weird, but still I manged to do them all somehow...]


The first thing that Joan decides to do when she arrived in china was go sit in a chair.

She just gives me a plain look that says it all..... I love the chairs..... that's plain simple to read.

Soon she roll a wish to visit the academy which I sorta of force her to do and she went on her own at the same time.
Walk....walk....walk one step at a time~ Joan seem to be really relaxing herself and enjoying the scenery.





Soon Joan arrived at the academy where she took a quick look around. It look to be a nice place to train at. She actually wish for a gym of hers own someday. Someday....someday....If you get a tons of money one day....



Soon Joan end up walking outside where she met a kind, stern but strong lady who was practicing a sport call material arts. It interested Joan so much, that she ask many questions on it.



Soon Joan was practicing kicking and hitting at a wooden pole just like the women explain how they gather the techniques. She was sure it would come in handy one of these days.







Ya-hewww NEW BELT and first skill earn :)

Soon I notice her social skills was lacking a bit, so I hunted down the lady who was still hanging around there and force her to play some chess with the nice lady.

Hummm... what move should I make??


So do you like sunny weather more?


I am actually into more of animal types, say have you seen a blue snake anywhere?

Everything was going very smoothly for Joan on her trip, she was having the time of her life and she knew she would never want it to end.


Unforuntely as you can see, the women got bored of chess... But she was thinking about her new friend.
Things kept going on smoothly from there as soon Joan herself got bored of playing chess and stood up to go off to do something else. But what did she end up going to do?......





She ended up going back towards the camp where she had reserved to stay during her vacation

"Okay time for a bit of food, then I'll just taking a small snooze before the new day begins"

This is what Joan had in mind to do at the time. It was pure relaxing for her, no boys job or anything to worry about. She was in heaven for the moment. [luckly she doesn't know what I'm planning to do in the legacy]
DID YOU SAY SOMETHING? 
 Good, I didn't think you did... Now let's get back to the story about me!



Finally after a certain someone's stomach was nice and full Joan headed upstairs ready for a good nights sleep.


ZZZZZZzzzzz..... [End of day 1 of her adventures]



Day 2/3 of her little time away in China

Joan was sure enjoying the fresh air and the freedom that came ever since she had left her parents behind.


So she decided to try for a adventure and accepted one that was in the tomb by the forbidden city.





Just before Joan went to explored the tomb she had finally located after a couple of times of asking directions she end up taking a peaceful nap. She really felt like a mummy sleeping on it but she didn't care at the time being.

 It seem that everything was going right for Joan Ramo. She was about to become a bit rich after exploring these tombs hopefully and would be able to upgrade her house a tiny bit.
 *Claps for new house items...* and is there anything else you like to say?
I love this game @____@ Get me a horsey thou!



Starting to explore the tombs....



OH SECRET STAIRWAYS :)


Oh, yay for money.... Wait I can't use this!!!



Treasure :D

More treasure.... Arrr matey


Geez how many treasure chests are there?

"I wonder where this leads".... Joan looks curious at it.





Well thats the end of the chapter :) She safety made it back home and ready for some sleep. I do hope you enjoy the chapters that are coming out, and Chapter 3 will be out shortly.


P.S: Thanks to Rayne Legacy for giving my legacy a chance! Your awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment