Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome everyone

Hey all, welcome's and news can be found here? I'm your friendly reaper and I'm just here trying to figure out these pages for the moment. Anyways enjoy my legacy's as soon as I figure out this thing...

 Updated News:
P.S: I figure out what my first legacy that will be shown on here will be about. :) Yes another generations/babys sorta challenge including story but this one will have some fun twists in it hopefully.... Which does included a regular career with my sim!


Kk so I figure I list my other legacys as ideas come to me and I do them in a different page... :) So be looking forward towards that as I upload the knights legacy towards a different blog site ^^

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your legacy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I hope to see this legacy become a success, I'm working on figuring out the first chapter now ;)

    ReplyDelete