Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Chapter 7 - The happiest days of her life.... =]

Hello all my lovely fans, welcome towards another chapter of the ramos legacy!! To inform you of a change that might be happening soon I am rumbling over a decision of being with the fathers surname instead of the mothers.... Spences.... Let me know what you think in comments please... ^^ And now with further do, we get towards the chapter of happy days.



One day Oscar came to pick up Joan from her house to go out towards a bar in town. He felt like it had been forever since he had seen her.


 When Joan got towards the dive bar with Oscar she decided to grab a bite to eat...



Then they both had a few laughs and a little romantic time together before Joan mysterious disappear to somewhere -.-...
 And this is where I found her after searching a bit.... In her co-workers garbage :facepalms:
[seriously? Your ruining the moment by being insane this second...]



Anyways when she finally return home the next morning, she found a brand new pool in her backyard and she mysteriously wonder who could have put it in for her. She didn't remember ordering one and definitely did not have the money for it... [Thorough later on she found out Oscar was the one who surprise her with a new addition towards her house as a gift.]



Boy cats do love being around her house...



Horseshoe <3
This makes me laugh




Oh how I love that outfit on you Joan :)
Now hurry off to work ^^ You don't wanna be late





After work was finish one day... Joan headed off towards a small gathering that she was invited to :)







This is the part where I force her to go home, seems like de vau all over again?




A month later after the small gathering had ended, it seem Joan was to excited for something which shortly I found out that she invited one of her co-owners home one night when I wasn't looking... As you can clearly see in the next picture >>.... [Joan you could have warn me to spruce your house up a bit...]



Joan: Oh hello Mary! Do you want to come over for the evening?
 Mary: Sure I love to come over!



Joan: So like these rainclouds appear out of no where and I was like stranded in the middle of the parking lot because the taxi would just not come for me!
Mary: Hum.... ~will she stop rambling on about these stupid rain clouds...~



Mary: ~Ekkk a celebrity!! I can not believe my co-worker actually exists higher than me in status!!~



Oh no!!! Another fire started at Joan's house... What in the world brings all this fire mess towards her!
And its not definitely because she is unlucky >> I didn't make her that way!


Okay fire fighter, thanks for showing up actually this time! Now let's work together in deblazing this mess!
Joan: Please let's hurry... I'm very tired




Soon after the fire started in the Ramos house, Joan's co-worker run off in fear and soon fall down in sleep, or either stress from seeing the fire...

To find out what happen after her co-worker fall asleep after running away from the fire.... 
Stay tune for Chapter 8.... The late night errands...













No comments:

Post a Comment