Friday, November 4, 2011

Chapter 5, The longest few days of her life...




For the past few days since Joan came home from France she been dreaming of looking into newspapers, computers and calling up people since she came home... She was getting a bit tired of living in the city life, even thorough it was very great. It just did not have many people that she hope to meet like it thought to be.













Joan was showing a liking towards cats lately it appear...




Joan: Oh my... someone's watching me aren't they?
Oh boy... do I love your looks >>



One day Joan decided to go and visit the library *claps*




But while she was at the library in between writing her latest novel I caught her looking at websites for moving options to... Interesting Joan, I wonder what your pulling me into now




Joan soon decided that it was time to lay down and take a snooze, she always seem to be getting tired more quickly these days...



After being drop home one day after hanging out at a dive bar for a bit...





It was a quick shower, use the toilet and grab a cup of coffee....






Then a bite to eat....









Before Joan had to quickly sprint off to work... She was determined to get a raise for something, I don't know what it could be for yet...





After work she dropped by the wellness center to do a couple of things that had been on her mind
*cough* Joan I'm going kill you for this one

Or maybe you'll just end up passing out on me...





After coming home from the wellness center she had enough energy to fix a certain toliet that broke on her again, as well fix the sink....






Then Joan went and admire her bed just long enough..... before she crash to the floor :facepalms:









Joan definitely had long days in the run thorough as the next morning shortly came and she got on the phone with one of her friends for a few minutes before the work car came...


I love this expression on her face...


Soon her work day ended..... but I wonder what else Joan will have to look forward to in the end....
Stay tune for Chapter 6..... the biggest changes of her life :)





No comments:

Post a Comment