Friday, November 4, 2011

Chapter 4/Part 2 - Journeying towards....

Hello everyone I welcome all my fans whether old or new back towards the ramos legacy page. :) I have already fallen in love more with this legacy than my other is why you sorta of see more inputted information and writing in this... Plus the jokes, if you actually love seeing this type of writing please let me know. Again I'm using no cheats with this legacy and included in this is not only generations and seeing how many babys I can get out of the parents before their life ends is also trying to make sure they ltw is completed before the next generation starts up. The age rules have been adjusted a bit, but still I believe those are adjusted towards a fair amounted life. ^^ Well I believe I ranted on here enough on what I'm really going for in my legacys, so why not we get on towards the chapter. :) I do hope you enjoy!



 Bonjour à tous, je vous souhaite la bienvenue en France. C'est là que je tiendrai la prochaine partie de ce chapitre pour quelques instants. Maintenant, je vous souhaite la bienvenue et espérons que vous apprécierez le chapitre! {Use google translate to find out what this means ^_^}




Joan decided to head upstairs shortly after arriving in France and check herself out in the mirror. She wanted to make great impressions in this great country while she was here, but she found herself shortly distracted soon enough as she began making funny faces in the mirror. O.o
Great job on trying to keep it straight enough to impress the boys >> 
 Oh really? You think it'll bring the boys to me? Maybe I should act like this more...
:facepalms:... I was joking, really don't do that around the boys...




 Soon after Joan finally pulled herself away from the mirror she began meeting some of the fellow residents that live in France. Only appear that I was wrong... she finds herself to be unfriendly with some people...


Like when Joan was settled on one of the chairs provided in the vacation home, the lady she agrue with comes and starts hanging around her, laughing at her weirdly...
Ugh, that lady is looking at me weird...
 Yeah well ignore her... she's only jealous of you...

 Later on I force her to go out towards a cafe in France that she wanted to visited [it was listed in her wishes]



After buying herself something to eat.... Well lets just check out the next picture


Hum, Joan I think you got the eye of someone.
Joan: Hum? Who exactly... 
 Well looks like someone got caught up in her web... Especially if they decided to act crazy around her.




 Soon after a lot of conversation that happen, I force Joan to go home because she was looking tired. But it so happen that she wanted to go on a adventure so she stop to look at the bulletin board to see what was available before she went on towards bed.





 The next day Joan got up perfectly happy and had breakfast and everything else that needed to be done before setting off on the scooter France rented her to travel around with. She found it so much cooler than what she had to travel around in Bridgeport.



She stopped at the store to pick up some supplies for her adventures firsthand. She knew that she probably wouldn't be able to survived without them otherwise.



When Joan arrived on screen she just saw a brunch of rocks. She question whether she was in the right place or not...






Then she got a sneaky idea apparently.... Joan are you really going do this?
Joan: Eh? Do what....
:facepalms:




Oh look a hidden step thingy... Yeah Joan go check out that out
Joan: Eh okay... *goes and stomps on it*





Bling bling bling.... Hidden stairways hello :)
 Great job Joan ^^



Walking down the stairways Joan appears to find a secret underground place and face with a few hidden challenges






Joan figure she better start pushing and moving around things after looking around for a bit in the small area she uncover...




Soon Joan uncover a heart shape key that lead her towards a new part of area, one that had a wishing well somewhere. After awhile of staring at the wishing well Joan finally wish herself to jump in and continue exploring the tomb where she end up finding a hidden door.... [Well I can assume you can imagine how this rest of the adventure went.... *evil grins*]





Ouch... bad luck there Joan at falling down into the well the wrong way... Sorry for any mishappenings.




Joan: I wonder what is behind this little secret doorway...


Joan: What is in this hole here... Man am I getting tired...




Joan eventually made it out of the tomb and back home that evening just in time for some sleep before her flight out of france the next morning... Apparently this was all to much of excitement for her. I wonder what will end up happening next, look forward towards the next chapter really soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment